1. SOFTWARE COVERED BY THIS LICENSE
This license agreement applies only to the version and level of the CometCAD software package with which this agreement is included. Different license terms may apply to other versions or levels of CometCAD. By using, copying or distributing this software, you accept all the terms and conditions of this agreement.
2. FREE USE LICENSE
(a) The original distribution package is necessary. In order to qualify for the free use license described below, you must have received CometCAD in the form of an original distribution package including all files contained in such package.
(b) You may, free of charge:
- copy, store, distribute and transmit identical copies of this original distribution package of CometCAD to others.
- install and use CometCAD for the purpose of creating, changing, and storing circuit schematics, symbol libraries and printed circuit board files.
- store distribute and transmit to others circuit schematics, symbol libraries and printed circuit board files created or modified with this original distribution package.
(c) You may not:
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on this software.
- remove any proprietary notices or labels from the original distribution package.
- copy CometCAD except as described above.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
There are no warranties of any kind. In no event shall the author be liable of any consequential damage relating to the use of CometCAD or files created using CometCAD.